Our approach to the COVID-19 crisis
At ampm, the health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities is our highest priority. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation progresses, most ampm locations remain open for business. We want to share information with you about how we’re working with our franchisees to continue operating safely and effectively.
- We have emphasized that each site follow all best practices and guidelines suggested by the CDC and local officials.
- As a precautionary measure, we have also provided guidance to all sites to conduct enhanced cleaning practices at all our stores, including sanitizing all frequently touched objects and surfaces, such as pin pads, cooler handles, pump nozzles, and restrooms, with disinfecting wipes as recommended by the EPA.
- To help protect against contamination, we have recommended temporarily removing our fresh condiment bar and discontinued sales of products that may be more prone to contamination (e.g., bulk beef jerky products).
- To help protect against contamination, all fresh bakery items are now prepackaged.
- To help protect against contamination, tamper-proof seals have been added to all food and bakery items prepared on site.
- To help protect against contamination, we have recommended the discontinuation of fountain, frozen and coffee refills, and the use of reusable cups.
- To assist with social distancing, our locations have been supplied with visual floor markers to help our customers maintain the recommended 6 feet of distance in line.
- To help protect against community spread, we have provided our locations access to temporary plexiglass screens for our registers and installed alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
We want to reassure you that our priority remains keeping all our franchisees and customers safe and well-informed while doing all that we can to help minimize the spread of the Coronavirus. We continue to work to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts and provide the level of service you have come to expect.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.