NFL Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS RESIDING IN AZ, CA, IL, GA, NV, OR, OH AND WA THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY. GAME SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. Promotion starts December 1, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends January 11, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ENTER: a) To enter the Game via text message use your SMS-enabled (or two way text enabled) mobile phone to text “TRIP” to 423-207-AMPM (2676), during the Promotion Period, and you will be registered in the Sweepstakes. Each text message constitutes one (1) entry. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to register/enter by text message. STANDARD TEXT MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. Participants registering/entering this Promotion via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “opt out” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive an e-mail by sending “STOP” to “423-207-2676”.
b)To enter without sending a text message, call 1(888) 675-6563 and provide the requested information as prompted.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for technical, electronic, telephone congestion, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind. Computer-generated or robotic calls will not be accepted. All phone entries will be accepted starting at 12:00 AM Eastern Time on 12/1/12. All entries must be completed no later than 11:59 PM Eastern Time 1/11/13 to be eligible for the final drawing. Sponsor’s clock shall be the Official clock for determining eligibility. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
Limit one entry per person/ phone number/ household/ mobile number per day regardless of method of entry. No particular method of entry will increase chances of winning. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the phone number (the natural person in whose name the text-messaging capable device or telephone number that has been issued and the services are billed) used at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the phone number submitted upon entry. Any attempt by any entrant to gain more than the stated number of entries as prescribed above by using multiple/different email addresses, text-messaging cable devices, identities, registrations, log-ins or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Pepsi Beverages Company ("Sponsor") in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number during the Promotion Period. Proof of text messaging/calling in does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant and may not be acknowledged. Every entry submission must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail, IP addresses, or phone numbers may be blocked.
2. PRIZES/DRAWINGS: Prize winners will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final (see drawing schedule set forth below). Entries must be received by the dates listed below to be eligible for the coordinating drawings. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received at the time of each drawing. All prizes will be awarded. If entries are not drawn in previous drawings, they will be valid for all subsequent drawings. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
FIRST PRIZE DRAWINGS: There will be twenty (20) First Prize “Daily Drawings” throughout the Promotion Period, with one (1) $25 NFL Shop Gift Card awarded for each of the Daily Drawings. ARV: $25. First Prize drawings should begin on or about 12/02/12 and will be conducted by PSG, whose decisions shall be final. To be eligible for a drawing, entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on each day prior to the scheduled drawing.
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: There will be one “Grand Prize Drawing” which will take place on or about 1/14/13 from all eligible entries received as of 11:59pm ET on 1/11/13. Grand Prize drawing will be conducted by PSG whose decisions shall be final. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a trip for two (2) to Super Bowl XLVII 2013. Trip includes: Two (2) tickets to Super Bowl XLVII 2013 on 2/3/13, round trip coach air transportation for two (2), transportation to and from the hotel to the Super Bowl XLVII event, four (4) nights hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) and a $250 travel stipend in the form of cash. Estimated retail value $6,346. Sponsor reserves the right to select air carrier and hotel. Winner and travel guest must travel on the dates specified by Sponsor. No alternate dates are available. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner and travel guest must possess all necessary documentation required for air travel (e.g., valid photo identification). Any minor travel guest must be accompanied at all times by winner who must be the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Meals, gratuities, transportation to and from winner’s home and airport and other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the winner's responsibility. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating. Winner may elect to receive $7,500 in lieu of the Super Bowl prize package.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN AZ, CA, IL, GA, NV, OR, OH AND WA THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Employees of AMPM, Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, "Sponsor and Promotion Parties"), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and immediate family members of such employees and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to win. Limit one First and one Grand Prize per name, address and/or household.
4. GENERAL: Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States in an eligible state, unless otherwise specified in these Official Rules. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any prize becomes unavailable. Prize winners will be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winners. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited.
5. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules may be requested by calling toll-free 1(888) 675-6563. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be contacted by phone within two days of a Drawing. Prize Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within three (3) days of the date on the notification letter. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, or if mail is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address, or if winner is unable to attend on the specified date(s), the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor's discretion as time permits. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner shall be forfeited. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within AZ, CA, IL, GA, NV, OR, OH AND WA.
8. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, and all winners by accepting a prize agree to release the NFL Entities, AMPM, Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
9. Winners’ List: For the names of the major prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before February 31st 2013 to: PEPSI® SUPER BOWL XLVII VIP EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES AT AMPM Winners’ List Request, c/o PSG, PO Box 94159 Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
10. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 27717 Aliso Creek Road Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.